BEST DRESSED OF AMVCA RED CARPETS…. PLUS WINNERS’ LIST
The Amstel Malta sponsored African Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) held on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at Eko Hotels & Suites…. while the awards had the usual treats and thrills….the highpoint of the night was the red carpet!
Clearly Nigerian celebs have turned up the styles so much that some of the dresses sparkling across the red tails were hmmmmm-wow!
Here are our considered picks… with Mercy Aigbe’s body wrap taking the trophy!
If you’ve got it flaunt it. The fabric romances her lithe frame. The designer sure knows how to do it. The style caresses her cups and curves…slaying all.
Drop dead Gorgeous Diva ! Not killing herself at the gym to fit into a size 6. She has right proportion of flesh at the right places. That makes her really look ed-i-ble. Yes, ask men they’ll confirm.
This sits perfectly on her like her skin…Behold the best dressed so far!
The WINNERS’ list of the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA)
* Dry (Stephanie Linus) – Best Movie (Overall)
*Akin Omotosho – Best Director (Tell Me Sweet Something)
*Daniel K Daniel – Best Actor, Drama (A Soldier’s Story)
*Adesua Etomi – Best Actress , Drama (Falling)
* Road to Yesterday (Chinny Onwugbenu, Genevieve Nnaji, Chichi Nwoko) – Best Movie – West Africa
*Bukky Ajayi & Sadiq Daba – Industry Merit Award
* Kemi Lala Akindoju – Trailblazer Award
*Funke Akindele – Best Actress, Comedy (Jenifa’s Diary)
*Folarin Falana – Best Actor , Comedy (Jenifa’s Diary)
*Paul Michaelson – Best Cinematographer (Tell Me Sweet Something)
* Mapenzi (Elizabeth Michael) – Best Movie ( East Africa)
*Lilongwe (Joyce Mhango Chavula) – Best Movie – Southern Africa
*Tunbosun Aiyedehin – Best Supporting Actress (Before 30)
*Sambassa Nzeribe – Best Supporting Actor (A Soldier’s Story)
*Faaji Agba (Remi Vaughan-Richards) – Best Documentary
* Usekwu Igbo (Paul Igwe) – Best Indigenous Language Movie/TV Series (Ibo)
* Binta Ofege (Abiodun Jimoh and Jumoke Odetola) – Best Indigenous Language Movie (Yoruba)
* Dadin Kowa (Salisu Balarabe) – Best Indigenous Language Series or Movie (Hausa)
* Kitendawili (Josephat Lukaza) – Best Indigenous Language Series or Movie (Swahili)
*Uche Nancy (Dry) – Best Costume Designer
*Shirley Frimpong-Manso (Rebecca) – Best Picture Editor Award
* Stanlee Ohikhuare (Common Man) – Best Lighting Designer (Movie/TV Series)
*Trish Malone (Ayanda) – Best Drama Writer
* A Day with Death (Oluseyi Amuwa) – Best Short Film/Online Video
SOURCES: net.ng, vanguard, niyitabiti, sundry